Thymulus Strong Immune Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thymus supplement I found with polypeptide fractions, a necessary ingredient for thymus supplementation. The balance with the Chinese immunity herb Astragalus was a selling point for me. I trust this company and have had good response to the product.

Boost immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my doctor to help boost my immune system. Along with other treatments, it is helping.

Why so many noxious fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product formulation is excellent. I'll give it five stars. All the excipients brings it down to a three. C'mon ET there's no need for all that junk in the capsule. You'll get me back as a customer if you take that stuff out.

Illness Preventer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always use this product when I feel an illness coming on and it usually stops it or lessens the time I am sick.

Doctor prescribed this

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

for my wife. Seems to work well. Also she take the thyroid support too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Support Your Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was prescribed to our family by our naturopathic doctor. It's great to take a few days a week to keep your immunity level up. Or you can take it when you're feeling rundown to try to forestall getting sick. If you do fall ill, you can take extra to help recuperate faster. Of course, check with your practitioner to make sure this supplement is right for you.

Cold Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use this alternating with Natrol My Defense. Get 1 cold a year while other people in office are sick regularly. Haven't had the flu in 12 years.

Good immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product every winter to boost his immune system to ward off colds and flu. It seems to work as he is seldom sick.

Finally on the right path to handling my allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase