Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely excellent. It works exactly as it advertises. Due to hormonal changes, maintaining a healthy yeast balance is a challenge for me. This is now my number 1 solution whenever needed. I highly recommend this product. The quality and value are outstanding!

Ten stars for this!

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

enzymatic therapy

Posted by Reviewer1549232 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just finished the 10 day supply and am very happy with the results. I would recommend this product to anyone with yeast imbalance.

worked great

Posted by Reviewer2759122 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Satisfied and yeast free

Posted by Reviewer2101520 on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great! I've tried this and YeastCleanse. This is definately the one to use to jump start the detox!

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com service.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2702715 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whole Body Yeast Balance does exactly what it should. Does not disappoint.

very good