Definite boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a female in my early thirties but have suffered from fatigue for several years, mostly, I think, due to adrenal insufficiency. I noticed a very profound difference in my energy, mood and motivation by just taking one of these 5mg caps per day. I had taken DHEA a few years ago but in 50mg doses, as I was unable to find a smaller size, and the result was extreme agression and irritabililty. It's so different on a lower dose! I feel calm and more able to handle stressful situations, my creativity is returning and my concentration is noticably improved. I also lost my sweet tooth all of a sudden when I started taking this! I really feel like i'm coming back to myself. If you have had problems with fatigue and adrenal stress, I would recommend you give this a try - you will feel the results straight away.

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

The capsules dissolve and enter the blood stream well, much beter than tablets. The 5mg size allows flexibility in dosage adjustments. My blood tests showed that my DHEA level rose to a good, healthy level.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took 5 mg of DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. After breakfast I took and I could not sleep at night. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

Adrenal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this brand in order to control my adrenal issues. My symptoms indicate my adrenal glands needed a kick start. I certainly feel more refreshed. In addition, it's helped quite a bit with my sleep pattern. I've had more restful sleep with little of none of those 'wake in the middle of the night' for no reason. A good choice.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this twice a week only. i am 40 years old and don't need more especially since this product is very effective. benefits on skin are remarkable

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I over 50 years old and found my energy level lowering. On the advice of my Naturopath I take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 around lunch time, NONE at dinnner time. It boost my energy level so I can go as hard as I did when I was 30 years old. Do not take late in the day as it will keep you awake. LOVE this product!!

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been prescribed this product since 2001 and have payed extortionate prices for it through UK pharmacies. I have only just discovered that I can obtain DHEA through iHerbs and am much relieved. My metabolism is low due to hypothyroidism and find the product help me to retain energy levels and to provide a feeling of general well being.

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA 5 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

47 year old man just started taking DHEA, and I find this dosage and product great. I can honestly say I can feel the difference. I give Enzymatic DHEA an A+ rating.

powerful little 5mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Under doctor's orders and because my tests warranted it, I am taking this powerful hormone in this minimal dose. It is doing it's job perfectly. Another reviewer mentioned the fact that the pills take up only the bottom 1/10th of the bottle. It seems like a mistake in packaging, but this hormone has so many warnings that it seems to me that this is the smallest bottle they could use to fit all the warnings on the label. I will continue to use as directed by my MD, and afterward I may switch to 7-keto - a nonhormonal version of dhea - that provides similar good results without the risks.

good smaller dose! helps with hormone flucuations during pms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These seem to help with my pms weeks to help redulate my hormones. Thanks......