These really work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I'm an acupuncturist and an occasional allergy sufferer. These enzymes absolutely work on amylase deficiency allergies, which is actually most of them. I take them every day, especially when I eat any carbs. Enzymedica make the stongest enzymes I've found.

Good for nasal congestion

Posted by buildingupmoms on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help alleviate my eczema itch. Sadly it did nothing for me. NO difference at all. HOwever when I used it on my son, daughter and husband who had a congested/running nose that was allergy induced. It worked like a charm! Recommend it for nasal allergies not skin.

Miracle Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

reduced phlegm in my throat

Stopped My Carb Cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me to help me stop overeating carbs. It works like magic for me.

Great Product - Wife loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife had been congested so bad that it was causing headaches. Her chest congestion was so bad the doctor had repeatedly put her on Prednisone which just made here immune system weaker. Since taking this product she has not had to resort to Prednisone. Great for sinus infections.

Can't tell if it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Enzymedica is a good company but this product has not made any noticeable difference in my allergies.

Allerase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff - I have stopped my allergy shots.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These really do work..if your diet is healthy enough for it to easily absorb. I take these 3x daily, and have no mucus problems. Love em, and will continue taking them. My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a CNC [certified nutritional consultant]. Enzymes are just short of miraculous.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The only thing that has helped our seasonal hay fever almost immediately after taking. Fantastic product.

1 2