suggest by vet

Posted by Reviewer1559843 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a natural inflamatory for my dog per my vets instruction.Always works well.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2214771 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of enzymedica as they are the only company I've found to be entirely free of allergens on most of their products. I have severe digestion problems and felt immediate results with this product. I'm not "cured" but am slowly healing with the help of enzymes.

They do their job very well

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are not to strong , just enough, digestion goes lots better and faster. I used to be never hungry , always something laying on the stomach, with these I get hungry after 4h like I normally should.

WARNING!! This is NOT Digest Spectrum !!

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At a glance, the label is almost the same. Shame on Enzymedica for making two products that appear the same and are not. I just wasted a lot of money. Digest Spectrum has DPP-IV and a different balance and works for our special needs kiddo. A hurried mom didn't notice that "Spectrum" was missing.

No Complaints

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to take it with every meal, just those that I know will give me trouble. Just one if a meal has alot of milk or beans and I'm fine throughout the the evening. No discomfort.

digestion problems

Posted by Reviewer1811540 on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am older & find I need help digesting proteins & fats in my diet. This seems to help with digetion & my bloating problems have disappeared.

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use one for every meal. Has made such a great difference in digestion

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1788676 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used to take Somac every night for reflux but since taking these digestive enzymes I only take about 2 a week now. The Digest Basic capsules are good too but I prefer these as they are a bit stronger. I usually take 1 with dinner each night through the week and 1 with lunch and dinner on weekends. I recommend them.

Good product, worked every time

Posted by ExactReview on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

- Bought it to cope with digestion problems - worked every time with no complaints - Fair price

super