Help

suggest by vet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a natural inflamatory for my dog per my vets instruction.Always works well.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of enzymedica as they are the only company I've found to be entirely free of allergens on most of their products. I have severe digestion problems and felt immediate results with this product. I'm not "cured" but am slowly healing with the help of enzymes.

They do their job very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are not to strong , just enough, digestion goes lots better and faster. I used to be never hungry , always something laying on the stomach, with these I get hungry after 4h like I normally should.

WARNING!! This is NOT Digest Spectrum !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At a glance, the label is almost the same. Shame on Enzymedica for making two products that appear the same and are not. I just wasted a lot of money. Digest Spectrum has DPP-IV and a different balance and works for our special needs kiddo. A hurried mom didn't notice that "Spectrum" was missing.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After Digest Gold, these enzymes are really good ones. Help to digest and probably also to use vitamins, minerals, proteins... My underweight gets to normal now. I am even les tired after meals that I could not digest before. Thank you!

Digest is helpful with/for digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for some time. Very helpful.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seper

Good product, worked every time

Posted by ExactReview on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

- Bought it to cope with digestion problems - worked every time with no complaints - Fair price

No Complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to take it with every meal, just those that I know will give me trouble. Just one if a meal has alot of milk or beans and I'm fine throughout the the evening. No discomfort.

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use one for every meal. Has made such a great difference in digestion

1 2