Help

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially wrote a glowing review for Digest Gold, but after having suffered through nine months of sinusitis, asthma and mold allergies, I have completely rewritten it. I recommend that anyone who thinks they might have a mold allergy should take enzymes from natural sources - animals or fruits - rather than from molds. Enzymedica enzymes are derived from molds. Most people are fine with them, but I most certainly was not. Be careful you don't make the same unpleasant, expensive and time consuming mistake that I did. If you're not allergic to molds like aspergillus oryzae, then you will be fine with this product. And not all people with mold allergies have a bad response to mold-derived enzymes. But personally I would never take the risk again. In future I will take pancreatin (animal derived), bromelain and papaya (both fruit derived) enzymes.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

An important addition for overall health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have felt an incredible difference taking Enzymedicas enzyme formulas. No more bloating, gas, flatulance. The good food I eat feels like it is getting more readily absorbed. My hair is darker and thicker, my skin is more moist. Check out their website to take the enzyme deficiency quiz to see where you stand. I was surprised!

digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking enzymes for a couple of years, but another brand. My husband had never taken any ever, but was experiencing all sorts of problems-- goutish symptoms, achy joints, great bloating of his great belly, intestinal gas, and an uncomfortable after meal sensation of food sitting in his tummy for a very long time. When I started him on these he notice immediate relief. He said his joints were not tender, no gas and that his meals were not sitting undigested anymore-- he's excited about them and that is saying something, since he normally can't tell any difference in his body with anything I give him. Great product.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product,along with Enzymedica Pro-Bio Probiotic with meals, keeps my formerly severe acid stomach totally comfortable and healed. A healthy diet is a must also for this condition.

The best digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have completely reversed my IBS symptoms with these and betaine HCL. My Gastro Doc just told me to change my diet. Lucky i have a brain and the time to read up on the actual cause of it and discovered these enzymes. My life is perfect once again. Thanks Enzymedica!!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this is the best enzyme company out there. Taking Digest Gold allows me to eat eggs, for which I had an "allergy".

Wonderful product - such a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend to anyone with a "sensitive" digestive system like mine. Taking one with every meal has really made a difference; I bought them to help my body assimilate more nutrients from my foods, and help move food through my system faster. And I now am getting the skin to show it!! If you have skin problems, try enzymes... it just might do the trick. :)

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very high quoality product, no mg-stearate.

Enzymedica Digest Gold with ATPro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I like the formulation, I have found my BP go up since I've been taking this product. Which I can only attest to the ATP. I am a health practitioner so am curious with this sudden new symptom. I have no adrenal fatigue and therefore think I do not need the ATP. If I take the enzymes before bed (which I normally do) then this product will keep me quite wired. I usually use the straight Digest Gold from Enzymedica, which I see you do not carry. An addition of this product would be great! If you carried it I would order multiples for my clients. So the 240 bottle would be what I'd be looking for! Generally the Digest Gold is brilliant. Many many clients have benefited from it!