Help

Wonderful, best product for numerous reasons!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I now have 3 very healthy bowel movements a day, and am never bloated or constipated. The only product out there that contains enzymes to break down fiber, since our bodies cannot on its own. Has been awarded and recommended by leading autism organizations, as well, considering its help in brain development. Like the saying goes,"GO with your gut feeling," your body and mind will thank you for this. My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

Recommended Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only formulation on Iherb that I could find that had the amount of enzymes recommended in the book Everything You Need To Know About Enzymes. I have to take 2 with each meal, but I have a bad case of gastritis and duodenitis. These significantly cut down on the bloating, burbing and discomfort I have been experiencing. I also am able to eat "normal" meals since taking these. Before I could only eat ground up foods, broth and herbal tea.

best enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried alot of digestive enzymes and these are the best by enzymedica. They make a regular digest gold and one with probiotics. I like the digest gold with probiotics because it really works great and helps ease the stomach with probiotics. Linda RN

Really helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had so much problems with digestion all my life until I met Enzymedica products. It really helped me and really cleanses your system when you take them before meal.

Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that helped not only my acid reflux but have been so regular. This a first in over ten years.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is great for digestion and regular natural restroom use

Review of probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this probiotic now for about nine months and it helps with my digestion. Since I have gastroparesis, I need something to help keep my digestion on track

Great for acute or chronic indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another pharmacist recommended this product to me for my indigestion. I suffer from GERD and take medication to reduce the acid production in my stomach, unfortunately this also decreases the efficiency of digestion. I would eat a meal and it would remain in my stomach for hours causing alot of discomfort. When I take Digest Gold everything is digested. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent source of probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps prevent thrush and support gi-tract

The best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Extremely effective, really strong. Has improved my entire digestive system.

1 2 3 4