It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I normally have issues with gluten, lactose and casein. I am not celiac, but I do have fructose malabsorption. I have avoided both gluten and dairy for years. I've been testing Digest Spectrum for about two weeks now, and taking one of these during my meal has really made a big difference! I can eat gluten and dairy again!!! I am VERY pleased!! For fructose malabsorbers: FYI, I still have to avoid fructose and fructans. I don't ever have whole wheat, only white wheat products. UPDATE: I've been using DS for about 6 months now. It is GREAT! It is so nice to be able to have dairy and wheat again!

"Best All Around "

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used most of Enzymedica's products but I think this is the best overall. I use it instead of the "Gold" and I think it works better! Love it.

helps with autistic spectrum traits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally found the best one for my child with some spectrum traits. This along with spectrum and candida probiotics and we're making progress! To really understand about enzyme use I recommend the enzymestuff website.

Great Digestive Enzyme!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many digestives and this seems to be the best I've tried! You know it's working as soon as you feel a relaxing sensation in your digestive system. Ahhhhhh. Roxanne Cole

Works for my fructose malabsorption symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can now eat a much broader range of foods thanks to this fantastic formula. I don't have to worry about fructose load either so I am eating more of more foods - freedom!!

Excellent

Posted by karinpamplona on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been using either Gluten ease or Gluten ease 2x, but I found out that I am intolerant to more kinds of food, so I tried Digest Spectrum. It's very good, even if I take it after the meal. It works very well! Since in my country there are still restaurants and bars that don't care for intolerance or allergy problems, it is quite common that I find out the meal had dairy or gluten afterwards... I surely recommend this, the symptoms, if any (in case I take it only after the meal), are mild. When taken before, it seems I have eaten gluten or dairy free products.

Shhhh...I can cheat the tiniest bit with wheat when I take this

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My former doctor had prescribed Prilosec a few years ago for my horrible heartburn and acid reflux. I don't like to take medications like that, so instead I started taking digestive enzymes. My sweetie and I have both experienced significant improvement on these enzymes, much better digestion and no more heartburn or reflux. I had to give up gluten for health reasons a year or so ago, but with this enzyme I can let a *little* wheat slip in every now and then. I don't mean a bagel, but maybe a light breadcrumb coating that otherwise I would not be able to handle. I *do not* have Celiac or anything that would send me to the hospital with a little slip, so please don't try it if your own gluten intolerance is that severe! The Digest Spectrum also helps me to better digest dairy than does the plain Enzymedica Digest. The only con for me is the price if we want to take one before every meal (and sometimes 2 before heavy or extra rich food). I keep trying other brands to see if I can get on to something as effective at a lower price, but this one is the best for me.

Digest Spectrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have fructose malabsorption and Digest Spectrum is a gift to treasure. The service was so fast I could hardly believe it. Received it withing few days of ordering, which would not be unusual but for a fact that the delivery was to Australia!

gluten intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are taking this as we have trouble digesting gluten and dairy. It is helping and we will continue to buy this product.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.