Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2390522 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 6 monthes now for celiac and wheat allergy. I feel that I can tell a really big difference for the better.

Enzymedica GlutenEase and Enzymedica, Digest God Enzymes work fantastic together!

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these two products (Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase) together rather than alone. Both in my mind are at least a 4 star alone, but when you combine them together they both become a 5 star and really work hard to relieve bloating and the uncomfortableness of certain foods. They are both good products to use if you are on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) to help with the healing process of the gut. Enzymedica has no hidden additives that will hurt your gut and like I said before it works along with the SCD Diet and does not bring any hidden ingredients that will make healing the gut more difficult. Not like some products that use Inulin or Maltodextrin as an additive. These two, Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase are safe from any extra additives. You get what exactly what Enzymes it says on the back of the bottle nothing less and nothing more. AND, yes I believe it's worth the cost of the two products together.

works fine!!

Posted by 5678262372589288062 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now I can eat small amounts of glutein without getting stomach ache.

gluten ease yes!

Posted by 4770467214609639823 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My gut likes this product! Really

like these

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that so far, there is no set standard measuring amount for the DPP-IV that is the active ingredient in these. But this number is "higher" than others so I chose it, as well as the brand is a good one. Other brands are in different measurement amounts so it's impossibe to compare huts to mgs to iu's, etc....

Great

Posted by 5053324394213126559 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, i like it.

somewhat effective

Posted by Reviewer2099778 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a wheat allergy, and find this enzyme product somewhat effective on both my histamine and gut reactions. I experienced better results with Glutenzyme from Pharmax, but iHerb does not (yet) carry it.

Enzymedica GlutenEase

Posted by Reviewer1327455 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not taken this product long enough to make a decision on how effective it is in reducing the effects of gluten intolerance.

Found it Cheaper

Posted by 4752348341419266828 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found the product cheaper. I also did not like the fact that I contacted IHerb about a hair under the plastic on lid. I did not get a response.