Help

Poor value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good formulation but overpriced. Anything less that 9000IU per capsule or tablet is a waste of money. So this formula is better than most bu 60 capsules should be the least amout offered at this price.

Worse than eating dairy

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not cheap for only 30 caps. My immune system doesn't like any of the Enzymedica products, including this. But - of the ones I've tried, this didn't affect me as bad as others. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

only one that worked for me!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The only one that truely helps me digest dairy without horrible GI upset, and I have tried more than 10 brands.

Good results for casein intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I initially thought that I was suffering from lactose intolerance. However, in the end I think my problems are more related to casein, which this product addresses very well.

Very effective for lactose intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are extremely effective and you only need 1 capsule as opposed to other brands per meal...

Enzymedica Lacto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. My daughter has a milk intolerance (milk protein AND Lactose) and this product helps her digest it without getting sick.

works better than Lactaid, cheaper too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works better than Lactaid, cheaper too!

Excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only formula that allowed me to eat some dairy products and don´t feel bad after. I need a stock of it. I have lactose intolerance and dairy allergy and it works well for me.

amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband mostly uses these and he is able to eat dairy without discomfort...:)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite digestive enzyme for dairy. Definitely keeps the bloat away.

1 2 3