Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used several products from this company and this is one of the best! It has helped my family with food allergies, and helped with digestive issues. It has a long shelf life and has an enteric coating to assist in delivering the bacteria to the intestines. It does not have to be refridgerated making it very convenient.

My favorite probiotic!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotic that I've used. No fillers, just straight strands of needed probiotics. I love Enzymedica because they are a quality brand that don't add all the junk to their products. I also purchase digestive enzymes from them. These probiotics give a large amount of each strand so that you can maintain healthy gut bacteria, which is crucial to wellness and our immunity in general. I tolerate these without issue, even though I have a very sensitive system. I find that I eliminate with ease each morning when I am taking ProBio. I know they are a bit more expensive than other brands, but it is worth it. You truly get what you pay for and these have eliminated so many symptoms that other brands have failed to do. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Anti-Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with Nature's Plus Tri-Dophilus and Thorne's Bacillus Coagulans as part of an anti-candida regimen. So far, this combo has worked well for me. My digestion is better and the symptoms of my allergic asthma have decreased.

Pro bio Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for 4 months and it seems to settle my digestive track but not quite 100%. But is big improvement on other similar products I have tried.

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure if these are better than some of the lower cost alternatives. I like that they are allergen-free and that seems to be the thing that drives up the cost. I quickly used the product and it became very costly to keep buying the product. I have since found other probiotics that are milk, soy, gluten=free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pro-Bio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because there is no added junk in it and your don't have to keep it in the fridge.

Worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worthwhile product!!

GOOD STANDARD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find all Enzymedica products excellent. I like this one, but it is only ten billion a capsule where the Healthy Origins is 30.

Impressive results in just two days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Impressive results in just two days. Spent several years with chronic diarrhea both day and night. 10 or more bowel movements every 24 hours. I take 3 capsules every night and since the second day but I still have loose stools just go to the bathroom once the banter, another day and another night. Very Good

1 2 3 4