Helped with constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

Enzymedica Repair Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

Great for Inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

Excellent

Posted by TedBare on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Powerful formula for joint repair. Probably only need to use the recommended dose for first month then maintain with half as much.

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

Very good and potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

Pre and post exercise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

Helpful connective tissue support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as helpful for sprains as Wobenzyme, i think.

1 2