Posted by lyikoRU on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with it! Right choice if you need to get warm and relax.

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Best bubble bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells nice and works well as far as the essential oils are concerned. Very soothing and lots of bubbles too!

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have arthritis in my hips. After being on my feet 9 hours a day they really hurt. Nice warm bath with this lets me get a good night's sleep. And the eucalyptus helps with my allergies.

A staple for minor aches and pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What's not to love. The scent fills the entire bathroom and stays long after the bath. It helps relieve minor body aches and clears up sinus's in one shot. Will definitely buy again.

works

Posted by dreedenator on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

feel so much better after a bath with this stuff. like to use as shower gel too!

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all the EO bubble baths as do my kids. Lots of lovely bubbles! You can also add a cup of epsom salt for more healing power.

Very Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the most soothing and relaxing bubble bath I have ever tried.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great bath soap. Great scent!

Nice Bubbles and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The bubbles did indeed last a long time, but left my skin a little dry, but I do like to take LONG baths. A little moisturizer after bath took care of any dryness.