Great massage oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil. I am a massage therapist and this oil has a great texture for massage and a wonderful smell. The only problem is the lids have broken on 3 bottles now.

would prefer lavender smell to be stronger

Posted by 565eqe on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

would prefer lavender smell to be stronger and more original

Lovely oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for my really dry skin due to my Eczema but I can't use it as much as I'd like to because I think I'm allergic to the Almond oil that is in it 😏

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes well. Smells heavenly!!! ;) Most importantly, not sticky at all. I love body oil more than body lotion after I start using EO body oil. Very good for massage too, especially so after a long day at work. Would repurchase.

Enjoy the Lavender Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very silky but not greasy. Easy to use.

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best oil I have tried.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this oil before, and highly recommend it. One thing, it wasn't too well packed, so it arrived not full. Disappointing, but the product is excellent anyway.

THE smell !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is really close to lavender unlike some of the lavender products from other brands. I just love it!!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read the label and really ordered the wrong thing. I wanted just lavender oil and this is body oil. My skin is very dry right now but as dry as it it I found this greasy. It has a light fragrance but it disappears quickly.

Game changer...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been a devotee of Neutrogena Sesame Oil since high school and I though nothing would ever top it. EO's body oil blows it right out of the water. I apply right after I shower and it makes everyday feel like a spa day. I truly love this product.

1 2 3 4