Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 38 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

A great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been using this shampoo my hair has been shinier and healthier looking. My scalp is a lot less itchy also. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who wishes better looking hair. Also, I have colored my hair and the color seems to not fade as quickly as it did with my old shampoo. I really like this product.

Thanks for your feedback!

Gentle but Thorough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love most of the natural shampoos I buy from iherb. They are less costly than salon brands and much better quality than drugstore brands. I have fine limp hair and alternate this with EO rosemary mint volumizing shampoo. Both leave my hair soft and bouncy

Thanks for your feedback!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell didn't live up to the raves. Seemed to leave my hair very dry even after conditioning.

Thanks for your feedback!

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is good for hair prone to fat, well-washed to creak. Pleasant smell of an orange. The aroma is soft, with no bitterness. The shampoo is almost transparent. Convenient bottle - no need to unscrew the lid. Not the most economical, but overall I like it. Этот шампунь хорошо подходит для волос, склонных к жирности, хорошо промывает до скрипа (я всеми шампунями намыливаю голову по два раза). Приятно и ненавязчиво пахнет апельсином. Аромат мягкий, без горчинки. Шампунь почти прозрачный. Удобный флакон - крышку не нужно откручивать. Не самый экономичный, но в целом нравится.

Thanks for your feedback!

EO Shampoos and Conditioners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first became acquainted w/these products because they were complimentary in a hotel room where I stayed in San Francisco. I had not heard of them prior. I fell in love with them and ordered a bunch when I got back to FL. These shampoos and conditioners actually leave their scent in the hair--unlike most other brands. I am sold on them. Like everything about them.

Thanks for your feedback!

Clarifying shampoo with terrific scent! / Очищающий шампунь с волшебным ароматом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this shampoo from the first inhale – it has a gorgeous orange aroma! I thought that time while lathering my head “Please, please, work for me – I don’t want to leave you, you smell like a paradise!” You know, it’s like we (girls) are with men, hoping that they are not only bold and handsome, but also nice guys. Well, when it doesn’t work with men for me, it worked for the shampoo (so life is still good). I waited a month before writing a review. So, I have oily scalp with spongy hair texture and dry split ends. I ordered this shampoo because it says “clarifying” but it’s for normal hair, so shouldn’t dry out my hair as usually the ones for oily hair do. Now I can say it was a great choice. I put coconut/avocado oil before wash (as I was doing before) and then enjoy awesome flavor of the shampoo, then put on the conditioner with geranium from this brand. And, voila, my hair gets less greasy than with oily hair shampoos! The shampoo cleans well, a liitle goes long way, and have I mentioned the scent? And the hair is sooo soft after using it. Strongly recommended for normal and oily hair with problems similar to mine. Wish you a magnificent bush of hair! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / В этот шампунь я влюбилась с первого вдоха – замечательный аромат апельсина! В первый раз я намыливала голову и думала «Пожалуйста, пожалуйста, будь хорошей парой моим волосам! Ты пахнешь умопомрачительно!» Знаете, девушки примерно так думают о парнях часто «Ты такой крутой и симпатичный, окажись же хорошим парнем!» Увы, с парнями так не всегда везет, а вот с шампунем сложилось (это же делает жизнь веселее, правда?). Все же решила подождать месяц перед написанием отзыва. Итак, у меня жирная кожа головы с пористыми волосами с сухими кончиками. Шампуни для жирных волос часто «убивают» мои кончики волос. Заказала этот шампунь, так как он очищающий, но при этом для нормальных волос – то есть не должен особо сушить. Сейчас могу сказать что это было отличным выбором. Я как и раньше наношу перед мытьем масло кокоса/авокадо на кончики волос, потом наслаждаюсь волшебным ароматом этого шампуня, потом кондиционер этой же марки с геранью – и, вуаля! Мои волосы жирнеют меньше, чем это было с шампунями для жирных волос. Шампунь отлично очищает, экономный, кстати, я уже говорила про запах? А волосы после него мягкие-мягкие. Рекомендую для нормальных и жирных волос с подобными моим проблемами. Желаю всем роскошных и здоровых шевелюр! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

10/10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Este champu me ha encantado.El olor es sensacional,como a mandarinas, muy fresco. Deja el pelo muy limpio y super brillante pero sin aspecto graso desde el 1º lavado (hace muchísimos años que no tenia el pelo tan brillante). Tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible y suelo tener muchos picores pero con este champu no me pasa. La unica pega que le pongo es la textura, que es como gelatinosa y se hace un poco rara al principio.

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this and the conditioner. I am so pleased with the results. My hair feels cleaner than it has ever felt.

Thanks for your feedback!

must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful fresh energizing shampoo

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice Shampoo Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent shampoo with non-toxic ingredients. The smell of the natural products is very pleasant.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 38 total

1 2 3 4