conditioner

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i just finished a bottle of this. love love love. i am using this as my hair conditioner. lol. it contains the chelating agent 'sodium phytate' (to remove buildups caused by hard water) plus anti irritants and antioxidants and conditioning agents. normally leave it on for 5-10 minutes. after rinsing it off, i use a small amount as a leave-in (starting at the end and apply the remaining products on my scalp. my scalp has never been healthier. no irritation whatsoever. when i take good care of my scalp, i find that my hair is growing healthier and stronger. well at least it works for me.

Absorbs well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion absorbs well, but it has rice protein I think it was in the ingredients. I recently read that rice, including organic brown rice, has a lot of pesticides, and that brown rice syrup(in cereal bars) is even worse because it is concentrated into a syrup. The cotton fields in the south were sprayed a lot, and now they are using that land for rice. God bless you all.

untitled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

haven't used yet, but love the shower gel, so I'm sure I will like this product too.

Have not tested yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not had the chance to test this product yet but I had bought another EO product before and it's not too bad.