Contains silicon oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you read carefully, you'll see it contains dimethicome, also known as polydimethylsiloxane, which is a silicon oil. It's really not a good ingredient because instead of sinking into your skin and nourishing it from the inside out, it forms a barrier on the outside of skin and traps everything under it = meaning it can actually make dry skin worse over time. It's also non-biodegradable chemical. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Best body lotion for dry sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This EO body lotion is creamy and absorbs easily, its fresh smelling , beautiful fragrance is natural. I have dry and sensitive pale skin and suffered with Keratosis which has pretty much cleared up since using it! I love this product, it is hands down my favourite body lotion ever!

Terrific Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product line! all the flavors are my favorites. i'm a massage therapist and used this once on a client when I was in between appointments and didn't have time to run home and fix my own recipe. This lotion is rich, luxurious and good for your skin. WooHoo!

Love the lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This body lotion is the best. It has a fresh clean grapefruit fragrance that goes on easily...and is not sticky. I use this everyday along with the matching body gel. It is on "my favorites" list.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not too thick...smells great, a wonderful, affordable everyday full body moisturizer

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good realy good ........

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like EO Products, but they are pricey so I only buy them when they are on sale.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a very light body lotion with citrusy smell. The scent doesn't linger long. It's perfect for summer

Love this lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely sensitive to smells, but this lotion is awesome and I can use it every day.I love everything about it!

1 2 3