Help

Love the scent and relieves dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the rose scent of this shower gel and one use after using another product that was drying out my skin and my skin felt soft and smooth again. I will purchase this one in quantity from now on.

Beautiful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

light lotion, smell lovely!

Fragrance is strong but lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

EO body lotion is a great moisturizer. This scent is heavy at first but quickly tones down but leaves a fresh scent.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent...skin feels soft!

Great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for nearly a year. Re-ordered another bottle I was that pleased with the improvement in my skin particularly arounf the eyes. I give this this pruduct 10/10

my favorite body lotion EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i had a bottle of this from 8 years ago, and I treasured every drop. Just used it up and decided to search the Net for it. Now I have several bottles so I can use every day. Rose Geranium is a powerful essential oil that both invigorates and has calming properties as well. It is my personal favorite, and i am so glad EO is still around.

Second bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love Love absoluuuuuuuutely loves this. Must buy!!!

I love this product after all these years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The texture is light and easily and quickly applied - important for 'everyday' application. My skin is as old as I am -60- I appreciate a product that is plant based, chemical free and keeps my skin well moisturized with a light natural uplifting fragrance. I have given this Rose Geranium & Citrus EO Body Lotion to two of my younger women friends and they absolutely love it. As good as it gets in my opinion.

Nice rose scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lotion. Have tried other scents with the same satisfaction. Will continue to buy this.

wonderful! From Latvia,2011

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super!!! Nice smell, good texture, really high quality.

1 2 3