Love the scent and relieves dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the rose scent of this shower gel and one use after using another product that was drying out my skin and my skin felt soft and smooth again. I will purchase this one in quantity from now on.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2199533 on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not too thick....smells great, a wonderful, affordable everyday full body moisturizer

love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

eo nailed the recipe for this lotion if you are prone to oily skin.we use it as a face lotion and find it excellent under makeup.we also add a few drops of jojoba for more oil control,or even more drops at night for super soft skin in the morning

Very good lotion from EO

Posted by DemureAngel on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nothing but wonderful essential oils which is good for my skin overall. What we put on our body is just as important as what we consume. I like this product a lot. I'll probably order it again.

My skin loves this!

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The formula that EO uses with essential oils, is rich and feels soothing to my skin. I have tried several lotions for more years than I wish to recount, and when I find a product as excellent as EO's, nothing else will do. I love this fragrance, its soft and elegant, not over powering.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1597630 on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

A real treat

Posted by Reviewer2381634 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really love this moisturiser; it has a wonderfully invigorating yet soothing smell and makes my skin super soft. I actually only use it on my face rather than my body - I live in the UK so getting it shipped over is too expensive for that - but I would recommend it for all over use. It really does feel like a luxury product, but you can use it everyday!

Five star

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

consistency not too heavy or too light, smells great, strong smelling when first apply but gets a lot more subtle after wearing about 30 minutes

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3307911 on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful scent, leaves skin nice and hydrated

EO Products

Posted by RichardKoh on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product..not oily, nice fragrant. Will buy again.

1 2 3