Works in hard water area

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At last, after a long search, I've found a natural conditioner which works with hard water. I had no luck with Dr Bronner's, Aubrey Organics, even JR Liggetts which I love. All work great in friends and relatives' homes where water is softer, but not in my own home. This did work. As with natural shampoos/conditioners, they're not the easiest to rinse out, so very little of this conditioner is required - just a very small amount. Really nice lavender fragrance, but not too strong.

CONDITIONER

Posted by Reviewer2543403 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT IT LEFT MY HAIR VERY SOFT . I HAVE V ERY THICK AND COARSE HAIR ITS HARD TO FIND SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT MAK MY HAIR SOFT A+++

Perfect moisture

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This leave in is amazing! I have thick curly hair and need to use a leave in conditioner after I wash. I love the fresh scent of this one and EO is a great brand. Highly recommended!

EO Products French Lavendar Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3012981 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just like the shampoo, a little goes a long way for conditioning, and makes my hair smell great!

A great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this conditioner with the matching shampoo for a few years now and I love both of them. My hair feels soft and silky when I use them. I really enjoy the fragrance of lavender in my hair after using this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with normal hair.

Smells wonderful

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner, cannot use the shampoo but I will continue to use this. Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, helps with detangling and no greasy feel. Great for the price also.

use it as a de-tangler

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my daughters hair as its always so knotted after washing. She loves how it doesnt weigh down her hair

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2386306 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order from iHerb. As the first order, this time was also prompt and dependable. Great service. Thank you iHerb.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great shampoo, good lather and great smell.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2759635 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good conditioner with gentle lavender smell.

1 2 3