Works in hard water area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At last, after a long search, I've found a natural conditioner which works with hard water. I had no luck with Dr Bronner's, Aubrey Organics, even JR Liggetts which I love. All work great in friends and relatives' homes where water is softer, but not in my own home. This did work. As with natural shampoos/conditioners, they're not the easiest to rinse out, so very little of this conditioner is required - just a very small amount. Really nice lavender fragrance, but not too strong.

Smells wonderful

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner, cannot use the shampoo but I will continue to use this. Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, helps with detangling and no greasy feel. Great for the price also.

Perfect moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This leave in is amazing! I have thick curly hair and need to use a leave in conditioner after I wash. I love the fresh scent of this one and EO is a great brand. Highly recommended!

CONDITIONER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT IT LEFT MY HAIR VERY SOFT . I HAVE V ERY THICK AND COARSE HAIR ITS HARD TO FIND SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT MAK MY HAIR SOFT A+++

use it as a de-tangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my daughters hair as its always so knotted after washing. She loves how it doesnt weigh down her hair

A great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this conditioner with the matching shampoo for a few years now and I love both of them. My hair feels soft and silky when I use them. I really enjoy the fragrance of lavender in my hair after using this conditioner. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with normal hair.

EO Products French Lavendar Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just like the shampoo, a little goes a long way for conditioning, and makes my hair smell great!

Dried tangled hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do much for me. Had high hopes for it to replace my commercial type conditioner but turned out to be worst off

great scent & silky hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we love the scent and it works. Hair feels light and silky after each use :)

Muy buen leave-in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

De momento solo lo estoy utilizando como leave-in y estoy muy contenta. Tengo el pelo rizado, bastante seco y mucha cantidad; y me lo hidrata bastante bien. Además, tiene un olor a lavanda muy agradable

1 2 3