when you can't wash...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally use hand sanitizers but I'm living in Korea and a lot of public toilets don't have hand soap. Also, I am in close contact with people more often on the subway and just out and about. I feel safe using EO hand sanitizer--its nice to not worry about harmful ingredients being absorbed through my skin.

Muy bien

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta, la mayoría de los que había probado tenían demasiado alcohol y me resecaban la piel. En cambio tiene una textura cremosa muy agradable, y en lugar de resecar deja una sensación de hidratación agradable. Y además huele muy bien.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know natural hand sanitizers that didn't make your hands feel like alcohol and toxic chemicals existed! This smells SO good each time I use it! The lavender is strong and wonderful. I love it and will definitely be getting it again!

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered several types of Sanitizers and this is my favorite. Suitable for those who love the smell of lavender. Dries very quickly. The only drawback - I got the product in round bottle, not flat like you see in the picture. This fact makes it a bit difficult to press the bottle.

Great for my purse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so nice to have this lovely fragrant sanitizer instead of something that smells like alcohol.

Wonderful Hand Sanitizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Lavender hand sanitizer is so good smelling I keep a small one in my purse plus in my car and when granddaughter is with me she always wants to use it for the good smell let alone it's sanitizing effect.

I Love this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you are on the "run" it is a wonderful product to have with you to keep your hands clean and smelling wonderful!

Surprisingly moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hadn't found a sanitizer that is not drying until I used this one

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, smooth

Does what it sais

Posted by LiubaB on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hands feel clean after usage. :))

1 2