Beware of expiration issues

Posted by Reviewer2015339 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought a large quantity of this product from iHerb. There is no expiration date printed on any of the bottles, but one had a handwritten expiration date from 2003. In addition, some of the bottles were not completely full though only two appeared to have leaked during shipment. iHerb sent a partial replacement shipment, however I have since noticed the fragrance is 'turning' rather quickly and some of them are already bad. Hand sanitizers should last a long time and I now wonder if most of what I received was already ten years old. I like this product when it is fresh and have not had this issue when ordering from other sites. I may order it again, but not from here.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1983015 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry it with me in my baby bag Feel much better then gel, and the smell is very nice to

best sanitizer

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very handy and pleasant to use bottle. Has a nice smell of a gorgeous peppermint and helps to keep your child and your hands clean. Лучшее решение быстро очистить руки от микробов. Удобна в использовании, занимает мало места и имеет приятный запах.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2038302 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the EO Hand Sanitizing Spray in Peppermint. I am doing my best to limit my exposure to lavender, given its impact on estrogen, and therefore love the peppermint scent. It also smells so great and refreshing. I love the spray because it doesn't leave one's hands feeling sticky like the hand sanitizing lotions do.

Natural Smell

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to clean my hands when I'm out and there is no possibility to find water and soap. I like that it is USDA certified organic. The smell is great and very natural.

my favourite hand sanitizer

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this spray! it smells great and leaves my hands feeling really clean. i also love that it doesn't dry the skin

Hand spray

Posted by 5215031118616937164 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell!!!

I'll take this over dettol any day

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

went camping/bushwalking with hardly any running water so this was really good! I cant STAND dettol wipes and can't believe how heavily fragranced they are - carcinogenic and terrible! This is a soft and plesant peppermint smell that doesn't linger obnoxiously on your skin. Soo good :)

Good one

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good loooking, clean smell and does the trick

Great!

Posted by 5493502712357925221 on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent so much!

1 2 3