Beware of expiration issues

Posted by Reviewer2015339 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought a large quantity of this product from iHerb. There is no expiration date printed on any of the bottles, but one had a handwritten expiration date from 2003. In addition, some of the bottles were not completely full though only two appeared to have leaked during shipment. iHerb sent a partial replacement shipment, however I have since noticed the fragrance is 'turning' rather quickly and some of them are already bad. Hand sanitizers should last a long time and I now wonder if most of what I received was already ten years old. I like this product when it is fresh and have not had this issue when ordering from other sites. I may order it again, but not from here.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2038302 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the EO Hand Sanitizing Spray in Peppermint. I am doing my best to limit my exposure to lavender, given its impact on estrogen, and therefore love the peppermint scent. It also smells so great and refreshing. I love the spray because it doesn't leave one's hands feeling sticky like the hand sanitizing lotions do.

best sanitizer

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very handy and pleasant to use bottle. Has a nice smell of a gorgeous peppermint and helps to keep your child and your hands clean. Лучшее решение быстро очистить руки от микробов. Удобна в использовании, занимает мало места и имеет приятный запах.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1983015 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry it with me in my baby bag Feel much better then gel, and the smell is very nice to

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a beautiful fresh scent. Handy size for carrying in pocket or handbag / pocketbook. Very refreshing. Hands feel good after applying this to hands. Would buy again. :)

great product

Posted by nastia on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this satitizer has a pleasant smell and has no alcohol у этого санитайзера приятный запах и в составе нет спирта

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very pleasant but it doesn't stay for a long time so it won't bother you while eating!

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2504827 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep it in my bag all the time

good

Posted by Reviewer1164940 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

means like, for a walk with your child the most is!

good

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells great and easy to carry

1 2 3