The best hand sanitizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are amazing, and very effective. The smell of lavender is very strong, though. They have a lemon scented product that's not quite as fragrant.

love the scent but has dimethicone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this would be a great product without the nasty dimethicone. it makes it too thick and sludgy.

my favorite hand sanitizer gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this has become my favorite hand sanitizer gel. I have a newborn baby and am having dry hands due to the frequent handwashing. I use this inbetween as I get about the house to keep clean. Will buy a bottle to place in my office when I start work. I bought the hand wash too. Love it! I wish they have a hand cream in the same fragrance.

Using it everyday.

Posted by Enijmas on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply wonderful fragrance, doubling up as an aromatherapy-break when at work. It is not drying, leaves a clean and smooth finish and a lasting subtle scent.

great cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells wonderful & cleans out the hands, but it does dries up my hands, so use allot of moisturiser when using this

love,love,love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very clean feeling when using-lovely aroma as well. feel extremely confident using this and I know I'm clean.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Uses alcohol but adss embollients so it's not as drying to the skin.

Great, great scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And love all the organic ingredients. It's downright scary what they put into some of the other products. I use this at home, in the car, in the classroom, on my travels...you name it! It's the go-to hand sanitizer for me.

Gotta be the Best in the Market!

Posted by sumant on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, what a great product and a great fragrance that leaves your hands smelling wonderful for long. A pleasure to disinfect the hands indeed. Keep this handy when you are changing baby nappies :-)

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a much nicer option than the alcohol gels available locally-and wonderful sensation to use. great service from iHerb as usual.

1 2