EO Products, Keratin Shampoo, Sulfate Free, Coconut & Hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer1022548 on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a color and keratin treatment and needed a sulfate-free, keratin shampoo. Sulfates are put into shampoos because they are what make that wonderful lather and ease of washing, but they are also harsh and drying adn can ruin your keratin treatment. This shampoo is gentle and cleans well, though you may need to wash twice, and it takes a little extra time to work it into your scalp. The price is amazingly low for a sulfate-free keratin shampoo! You should absolutely purchase the conditioner to go with it, as it is difficult to comb out your hair without the slickness of a sulfate shampoo. The scent is not bad, but it was a little disappointing because I expected coconut. Instead, it smells herby like a health food store. I do recommend this shampoo to those with treated hair or who just want to get away from the drying sulfates.

Not A Good Keratin Shampoo

Posted by 5650760201402063550 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very underwhelmed by the product. I used the shampoo/conditioner together for the past month or so. Reasons why I didn't like it: - did not create a good lather - hair was dingier than using regular drug store shampoo/conditioner - I have used keratin products before. this one came no where near to the quality and effects of the Andre Walker hair care system However, I appreciate that it is sulfate-free, not tested on animals and in recycled-material packaging. Nevertheless, I would never buy this product again.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2044518 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells good, takes some getting used to (first sulfate free shampoo, cleans well

Really great shampoo!

Posted by 5673174667862856248 on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing! Overall a very nice shampoo, it does not make my hair oily, I have already repurchased it :)

Great Shampoo

Posted by 5245360940732767202 on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it makes my hair soft.

very good will buy again

Posted by ElenaReviewer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has really improved my hairs. Before I had to wash hairs every other day. Now I could stay without washing for 3 days, and it looks good. My hairs is length of shoulder blades, normal to dry, not colored, light wavy.

good

Posted by Reviewer2370626 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After it need conditioner,because hair fells hard to brush

...