Relaxing bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice soothing fragrance - not too overpowering. Makes lots of bubbles, isn't drying to the skin. First time I've bought this product, but will continue to buy it in the future along with the Hinoki/Ginger fragrance.

Bubbles bubbles

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this bubble bath. I can only use natural products but I find sometimes they don't have bubbles or tend to dry my skin out. I LOVE THIS and cannot wait to try other scents. This one is scented so pretty and leaves my skin so soft. Close the door and enjoy. Cannot say enough about it.

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by Reviewer2497717 on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Nice Bubble Bath

Posted by Reviewer1142142 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this bubble bath is nice. It suds up well and leaves the skin soft. I would buy it again.

soothing

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not too sure how much to pour into the bathtub. but the amt of bubbles is nice. smell nice too!

Bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer2886848 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the Chamomile and LAVENDAR!

I adore this BB!

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love bubble baths and this has to be the best quality, value and sensation I have tried. Even with shipping from the states it is great value for me in australia. The product is exactly as describes, long lasting plentiful bubbles, moisturising oily feel to water and such a relaxing scent. I have purchased other EO baths to try. But if you only buy one buy this!!

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1986242 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing - great aroma!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice but it would've been even nicer if the scent was stronger

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids & I prefer the Vanilla & Coconut with Tangerine scent but this is nice too if you like Lavender. Produce great bubbles.

1 2