Help

Relaxing bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice soothing fragrance - not too overpowering. Makes lots of bubbles, isn't drying to the skin. First time I've bought this product, but will continue to buy it in the future along with the Hinoki/Ginger fragrance.

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Bubbles bubbles

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this bubble bath. I can only use natural products but I find sometimes they don't have bubbles or tend to dry my skin out. I LOVE THIS and cannot wait to try other scents. This one is scented so pretty and leaves my skin so soft. Close the door and enjoy. Cannot say enough about it.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing - great aroma!

Bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the Chamomile and LAVENDAR!

I adore this BB!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love bubble baths and this has to be the best quality, value and sensation I have tried. Even with shipping from the states it is great value for me in australia. The product is exactly as describes, long lasting plentiful bubbles, moisturising oily feel to water and such a relaxing scent. I have purchased other EO baths to try. But if you only buy one buy this!!

Nice Bubble Bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this bubble bath is nice. It suds up well and leaves the skin soft. I would buy it again.

soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not too sure how much to pour into the bathtub. but the amt of bubbles is nice. smell nice too!

Name says it all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have grandson that loves to take long baths before bed. This starts relaxation process.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my 3 year-old son. He loves it and I love the calming effect. Only downside - he always asks for more bubbles. It's less bubbly than some other products on the market.

1 2