best sanitizer

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very handy and pleasant to use bottle. Has a pleasant smell of lavender and helps to keep your child and yours hands clean.

정말 좋음

Posted by iherber on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

향도 좋고, 용기도 좋아요. (새거나 고장나거나 하지 않음) 양 손바닥에 한번씩 칙!칙! 뿌려서 부비부비 해서 씁니다 식당 테이블도 몇 번 뿌려서 닦고요.. 휴대하기 좋고 유용한 제품..

Soothing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I wanted an organic product to help keep excess germs at bay this flu/cold season. This product does just that. It goes on easily and dries quickly without any feeling of residue on the hands. I love that, and I love the lavender scent which is very relaxing. Very handy size to have around, and we plan to take it traveling with us as well.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An unpleasant smell

Lovely to use

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this little sanitiser. Handy to keep in handbag when out and about and you need to sanitise your hands after handling things in supermarket, shops etc. when there are lots of bugs around. It is indeed TOTALLY natural and doesn't dry my hands out. Good for the bug defense armory. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

I love this!

Posted by elinorlind on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells wonderful and is not sticky on your hands like some other sanitizers are. I really miss this product.

lovely fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Spray is watery and easy to use. Lovely lavender fragrance. Will repurchase once I finish using.

natural :) good for kids!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all natural n not tasted on animals, vegan n just super

Lavender yay!

Posted by RainbowNebula on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for the hands and the smell if fantastic. I might use it for my brushes too. Update : This has been discontinued, why? :/

I love this product