Great and doesn't smell too feminine ;) Will re-buy.

Posted by Discount-code-WOZ609 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recently decided to get rid of my car, sharing one car between my wife and myself, and bike to work or in winter use public transport. So hand sanitizer has become indispensable. Wanted to try a natural one so gave this one a go. Love the small 10ml bottle, easily fits into a jeans pocket. Like all hand sanitizers that contain alcohol, natural alcohol in this case, might sting a little if used on chapped hands. As a man I prefer this minty one to one that smells of lavender. Next time will buy the larger size and refill this small bottle for on-the-go. ======= Please, click YES if you found this review informative/helpful. Thank you! =======

Handy Hand Sanitizer

Posted by Reviewer3012981 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift for my sister. Before sending it I sprayed a little on my hands. The peppermint is very strong and refreshing. Great for fitting in your purse or your pocket.

BRING IT BACK!!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best hand sanitizer ever! Please, iHerb, bring it back!

very practical and smells great

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it fits neatly into my handbag or pocket and smells lovely. However I wish EO would bring out a non scented version as my friends don't always apreciate the fresh mint smell when we are out having lunch!

Bugbites.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To small to be effective to sanitize your hands, but it is actually good on bugbites.

Excellent

Posted by 5104532191842134188 on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cozy and comfortable ..

convenient size

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is my favourite hand sanitizer. i love the scent and it doesn't dry your skin. i like this size as it's very easy to keep in your hand bag. i also buy the bigger bottle and use it to refill this one.

nice smell

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell and how i can put it in my pocket and everywhere that doesnt take a huge space .so in love with it.must buy more for college !

Love it!

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, perfect to carry around and great price!

LOOOOOVE this! Must have!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells awesome! Nice small size for my purse. Love it!