Help

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only used it once - but must say I'm pleased so far! My fine, scandinavian hair feels soft and nourished, and fluffy too - in a good way. Not too crazy about the scent though ( I would have preferred the rose scent to be the most dominating but the chamomille wins out ), but it doesn't linger, so it's allright. Update: After using this for almost a year, I still really love it... Highly recommended...

EO Rose conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner if great you don't need much and I can comb my hair after without using another detangler on top. My hair looks thicker and the colour is enhanced with this shampoo and conditioner.

From Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My colored and chemically waved hair is great with the help of this pair of EO products: protective shampoo and conditioner!

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iherb for letting me get my favorite conditioner on the other side of the world!

EO Nourishing conditioner - Rose & Camomile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time i've used this product. So far so good. No negative results. Love the smell.

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the way this conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny. I highly recommend it.

Nice scent

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a moisturizing conditioner with a nice scent of rose. Not sure I will order again as some ingredients are not natural. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I think it is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think that bubbling is good. The washing going up was creaky. Enriching was few. The smell of chamomile is strong.

EO Protective Conditioner, Rose & Chamomile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From Singapore Though is organic but not conditioning or moisturizing enough for my dry and colored hair.

Smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have coarse thick luscious hair. It doesn't make my hair soft like the commercial conditioners do but it does the deed enough for me to keep my hair soft . I follow it by leaving in argan oil

1 2 3