FANTASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, after months of trying different organic bubble baths from iHerb, I've found one that is GREAT. It is wonderfully bubbly, not only does not irritate my skin but leaves if silky soft. Even my hair is less tangled when I'm done and I think the bath tub looks clean too. It's made by a small family business, which is what I like to support and the quality is the best I've found (and I've been looking for years).

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has the most amazing scent whether you use it as a "bath" or just "freshen up at the sink" with a washcloth. I use it as a hand soap also because I love the fragrance. The body lotion, shampoo and conditioner are amazing also. Further more, my order was expedited quickly and arrived in a very timely manner. I am VERY pleased with the product AND the service. Thank you! I look forward to a long relationship with the folks at iHerb.

5 star product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body wash in the shower as well as bubble bath. It works very well for both. The heavenly natural scent of rose and chamomile is luxurious and romantic. I love it. Will definitely buy again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes enough bubbles, smells like real plants (not too perfumed)

Heavenly baths!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product. Nice scent. Keeps the bubbles just long enough. NO bathtub ring. NO laurel sulfates....Biodegradable...no animal testing

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

sweet and relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a Bath additive to relax me and to soften my skin and improve the condition.This product did just what I was looking for!

Nice !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is just as it's claimed to be...very nice to relax....wonderful aroma !

My favorite bath product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't take a bath that often, so I often use this bubble bath are shower gel. Love the smell. I wouldn't recognize rose and chamomile in it, but it's is more rosemary-like to me. In a bath it gives nice bubbles. Smell and feel is very natural

a must for little ones and big ones alike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for bathing littles ones. We've been using this for a couple of years and my son, now 4yo, comes out of the bath that little bit more calm and relaxed than when not used. It is not super bubbly, ie bubbles don't last too long but that is fine for us - my son doesn't enjoy the bubbles. I'd prefer to buy a natural product over more bubbles any day. The fragrance is lovely and gentle, smells natural. All in all, we enjoy this product. I hold all the EO products I've tried so far in high esteem. They feel so good to use.

1 2 3