Lovely and family owned - a great plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried it today for the first time, and maybe I`m just having a good hair day...but here I am, with super soft shiny hair. I like the small and convenient travel-friendly size too! The consistency is thick and very creamy- I was afraid it might be too much for my fine and oily hair but it feels fluffy and light and fresh. I was hoping for a fresh scent from the ginger and lime EOs, but the scent is just okay and to me, not a favorite. But it does not linger- so no problem. Will possibly repurchase.

Not So Wid About This DC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will not repurchase this product again. First, I can't get over the scent. It doesn't smell anything like lime or ginger, more like coriander. And, it just didn't condition my hair very well. I've run into this problem many times when choosing the more natural products. I have thick curly hair that is dry. Plus, it's pretty pricey for 4 oz. You have to use a good deal of product to really get any benefit.

Works GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Always skeptical of hair products, but this really worked. My hair is damaged from the sun and from hair color, but for the first time in years, it feels soft and doesn't look like it is a head of split ends.

이거 좋아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

염색하고 머리 개털됐는데, 이걸로 다시 나아졌어요! 떡지지 않게 하면서 윤기와 영양만 주는 베스트 컨디셔너예요. 다른 제품은 안 써봐서 비교는 안되지만 딥컨디셔닝 잘 되어서 만족해요 저는 일부러 늘 30십분씩 놔두고 감아요. 추천합니다 :) 전 이미 두 통째 사용중

Wild Lime & Ginger conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel very old but my hair is in its sixth decade! This product has gives a luxurious feel, rich soft sheen and smooth finish. Other heads turn!

Very nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this treat for my hair. It washes out clean, doesn't weigh down my hair and shines my hair so nicely. I recommend this to anyone who wants healthy, shining hair.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although this product works really well, I think that it would be nice if it were either unscented or that there should be a variety of scents to match the shampoos and conditioners. This would give the hair one scent instead of two differing scents tryig to battle it out.

Excellent conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, does not leave a heavy residue but conditions great.

not that rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as rich as hair mark though and the smell doesn't really lingers after shampooing. Effect on hair is so so.

very good remedie

Posted by miracle on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much, my hair is dry and curly, this mask is beautiful conditioner.

1 2