Conditioner Chamomile & Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Conditioner, wonderful smell!!! My curly hair have become so soft, rich and shiny! Excellent product! Suit for curly hairs!

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Somewhat hydrating, but I've used many other better conditioners. I don't care for the scent. It's not floral, not sweet. More of slightly musky scent. Men might light it. It's only an 8.4 oz bottle, so not a good value. I will NOT purchase again.

Smells awful and doesn't work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This smells like paint and looks like it too. I could probably get past that since the smell doesn't linger after your hair is dry - but, it makes any gray hairs more noticeable, doesn't control static and your hair snarls easily after it dries. It seemed to dry out my hair after using it, but a few hours after using it is seems to calm down and not look so dry. I don't understand it, but I won't continue using it. Too many negatives for me.

Casi una mascarilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A pesar de que me quedaba un poco del acondicionador de Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, no he podido dejar este acondicionador desde que lo probé en cuanto llegó el pedido. Tiene una textura densa y el olor es una mezcla entre herbal y productos de peluquería, o al menos a mí me huele así. Al ser bastante denso, y a la vez muy suave, se extiende perfectamente por el cabello una vez aclarado y escurrido tras utilizar el champú. Yo lo dejo actuar un par de minutos y después, al aclararlo, noto el cabello muy suave, como si hubiera aplicado una mascarilla. Tras secarlo con secador lo noto mucho más suave que con otros acondicionadores, y también más sano. Mi pelo es muy fino y quebradizo y desde que empecé a usar este acondicionador, tras sanear las puntas, lo noto mucho mejor y las puntas siguen cerradas. Si lo dejo secar al aire el pelo queda también muy suave, con las leves ondas que tengo más definidas y nada encrespado. Creo que este acondicionador tiene muchos puntos para que repita su compra cuando termine este bote.

Great! / Genial!

Posted by MissFrivolity on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, the texture, the softness of my hair after I use it... I only wish it was bigger, to save some plastic. Me encanta cómo huele, la textura, la suavidad de mi pelo... pero me gustaría que fuese más grande porque dura poco y se gasta mucho plástico.

Super conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great conditioner!! Leaves my normally dry hear moist without making it greasy. It also makes it nice and soft. Really happy with this product.

Great Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well. I would not recommend it for deep conditioning, but for normal to dry hair it is super. Not too heavy or greasy, and I can brush through my hair easily afterwards. Smell is light and does not last long after use at all.

Amazing Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a Restorative Conditioner and I got not to know my hair! They were so soft, rich and radiant! This product includes the healing and only natural ingredients. I am highly pleased with this Conditioner!

Nice and Smooth! Love it!

Posted by Sulucia on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and Smooth! Love it!

Best of the best

Posted by inspiredmaria on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this conditioner and same shampoo, they both are amazing.

1 2 3 4