EO Restoritive Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So I use this with the matching conditioner so its hard to tell how it would work alone but with both my hair has been fabulous! Almost a year ago I was a natural blond, went to a salon to go dark and had my hair destroyed!! Ever since its been a frizzy mess that snapped of like dry hay. I used other sulfate-free shampoos but no natural ones until I found this and with a great price (<3 iherb!) my hair is stronger and styles perfectly now! After trying basically EVERY hair product on earth, I think I found the perfect natural solution for my map and will never stray!! I also recommend Shikai leave-in hair conditioner spray!

LOVE EO SHAMPOOS

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand continues to delive excellent products! The whole range is simply brilliant.

Good for fine dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this shampoo. Exceptionally good for dry, fine and colored hair. Adds some moisture without the limpness that can come from conditioners.

Really Nice, Love it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am impressed with this Shampoo. I was worried it may not clean well as its all natural and for dry hair but it cleans really well but does not dry hair or scalp. I have tried other makes in the past and they did not get your hair clean. I am now going to try the conditioner to go with this shampoo as I like this one so much. I really like the smell too, at first it was just a nice smell but then it grows on you after and two weeks I like it even more. Well worth the $6 and you dont need much, I have long hair to my waist. It has helped my itchy scalp all ready and looks like the dry flakes are getting less too.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic shampoo, wonderful smell!!! My curly hair have become so soft, rich and shiny! Excellent product! Suit for curly hairs!

not for my hair...

Posted by ling76 on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair dry, and it is stripping hair colour. It cleanses well though...

Fantastic shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of shampoo at iHerb, and hated almost all of them. But EO Chamomile and Honey is a winner. Smells amazing (not perfumy - just luscious). Rich lather, and gentle, non-drying. Rinses clean with no residue. My favorite shampoo ever and a great value.

not bad, not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Im on the hunt for a gentile shampoo. I do like this shampoo, but I felt it was slightly stripping. I have dry, curly hair, and am very gentile with it in all aspects. While not a bad product, I'm on the fence about purchasing.

EO Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My scalp is dry, not my hair and when choosing shampoo there is quite a difference. This shampoo is quite soothing with a subtle scent. I will try the matching conditioner next.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well. It lathers up well and cleans my hair without drying it out. It has a light, pleasant smell.

1 2 3 4