beautiful bath salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these arrived in a smart tub rather than a bag as pictured and look nice in the bathroom. The scent is gorgous. shake up to mix up the rock salts as mine had settledin transit. The salts look nice and you could transfer to a glass jar if you want to display. They dissolve fully and give a relaxing and detoxifying soak. I put a dash of EO 's bubble baths in if I feel like a bit of extra scent or bubbles. EO products are my Holy Grail bath salts and Bubble baths...thank you iHerb X

EQ PRODUCTS BATH SALT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT I LIKE FOR MY BATH, IT MAKES YOUR SKIN SO SOFT AND THE LAVENDER WILL HELP YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. A NUMBER ONE ITEM FOR ME.

The best bath salt/soak

Posted by Breathoffreshair on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I combine this with regular magnesium sulfate bath salt and the results with both is very healing. Rather than using epsom salts by themselves, I find that whenever I add these salts I get a very detoxing and restoring effect to the balance of health and well-being. I feel amazing and "normal" compared to my previously achy, toxic, itchy, and sick state. Thank you EO, highly recommend!

Nice mellow smelling salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife loves this brand and has nothing but good things to say about it. She is EXTREMELY sensitive to smells, and most give her a headache, however this one works just fine for her. iHerb delivered our product very quickly and the price was excellent.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensative skin which reacts to a lot of different bath products. I have had no reactio to this. The lavender has been inconsistant in packages, but still the same fragrance. I take baths Japanese style (shower thoroughly first in a separate area, then bathe in the same bathwater reheated for a few days--good for environment and utilities--plus, I live in Japan) and the fragrance lingers for 2 days.

Simple product for a soothing bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. At first I was disappointed because it has such a subtle fragrance. But it is undeniably great quality ~ I feel clean and truly refreshed after the bath. I just added a few drops of lavender oil and I am very happy.

Love love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The dissolve well and smell really nice - very soothing.

EO Products, Serenity Bath Salts, French Lavender, 22 oz (623.7 g) (

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good price, and speedy service

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Just keep the box away from water

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the salts, and I suppose the packaging is better for the environment than if it were plastic....but do keep it away from water as it can get soggy.

1 2 3