Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kind to skin, don't need to use much for long lasting bubbles, a luxurious feeling. The smell is light but nice.

EO makes great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just be sure to experiment with the different smells to find your favorite!

Turn your bathroom into a spa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love love love love love this bubble bath. Very soothing and fragrant without being cloying. I feel like I've been to a spa every time I take a bath with it.

Soothe to sleep or simply feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kind to skin -

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so sorry that this product is discontinued. I simply love to lie in the bath - can lie for hours and enjoy myself, and this product has been my favorite for long. Lots of bubbles that last and a delightful fragrance. Gentle, warming and cleansing of the skin, not to mention the price. It does not take much of this product, so a bottle lasts a long time. It means a lot when bathing frequently. Fingers crossed that the product comes back in range again.

Discontinued Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am deeply in love with this bubble bath, extremely sad that it has been discontinued. :(

이거 대박 상품이네요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

조금만 넣어도 거품이 엄청 잘나구요. 히노끼 향도 좋아요. 우리은 욕조가 있는 거실 화장실은 우리 개님도 함께써서-_-; 냄새가 좀 구렸는데,요걸로 한번 욕조에 받아 목욕하고나니 냄새가 싹 사라지고, 좋은 향이 남네요. 깜놀했습니다.강추~!ㅋ

Soothing and Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Also love this. It smells very natural perhaps for some as medicinal. But I prefer this to all the imposing fruity smells most bubble baths have. I really relaxes you and you feel very calm after a bath with this

Warming bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice refreshing spa/like fragrance - not too overpowering. Makes lots of bubbles, isn't drying to the skin. First time I've bought this product, but will continue to buy it in the future along with the Chamomile/Lavender fragrance.

1 2