Help

Moducare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Moducare has helped stabilize hashimotos thyroid syndrome along with a natural thyroid supplement. Before Moducare could not get thyroid to function properly.

Body Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before using this product, my body was in a continuous cycle of viral infection, bacterial infection, parasite infection. Since using Moducare for the past 4 years I seldom if ever have any infection!

Moducare is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced my allergies and sinus problems significantly over the past 8 years. I no longer suffer during hay fever season AND I haven't had a sinus infection in years.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this religiously. It has stopped my rheumatoid arthritis in it's tracks. Plus I hardly ever get sick and I work in a high-risk job in contact with lots of sick people. I highly recommend it. And iHerb has a great price!

Good testimonial evidence

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Thyroid antibodies and I think this product helps regulate my immune system really well. Anecdotal reports suggest Moducare does lower antibody levels in people with autoimmune disease. I find it a bit expensive, however. It would be good to see the price come down over time.

Moducare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Provides excellent immune system support and improves arthritis conditions for someone who used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes. Also helped to improve quality of life and extended life of a cat with cancer and another cat that arrived at my home extremely stressed and suffering from rodent virus - she recovered fully.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have found for controlling over expression of the immune system.

Recommended for Hashimotos

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My alternative medicine practitioner recommended Moducare for immune health. Subsequent blood work showed a significant drop in the the thyroid antibodies. I am prone to sinus problems and Moducare has really helped. I wish there was an equally good but cheaper alternative to Moducare since it is pricey for my wallet.

ITP & Moducare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have ITP and Moducare keeps my blood platelets within normal limits.

autoimmune problems and this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with occular histoplasmosis, an auto immune condition which reared up when my immune system was low. I need something to balance the immune system. This product has worked wonders for me. I have even used in on my dogs.