Moducare works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was given 5 to 10 years to live when diagnosed with scleroderma eleven years ago. Moducare drastically improved by autoimmune markers in blood tests. Obviously, I have out lived the doctor's dire perdiction and I continue to improve. If I get off Moducare, my symptoms start coming back. Moducare helped give me back my life.

Be aware it raises DHEA!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have adrenal fatigue with high dhea, so this did nothing but raise it. Within 2 days I was moody/irritable and started sprouting unwanted hair. Be careful if you have problems with dhea already as the sterols in this help raise dhea and lower cortisol, something I didn't need.

Great product, great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a terrible immune system and have tried EVERYTHING i can think of. This product has been phenominal for my immunity health so far. And I recieved it w/ in 3 days after ordering. Great product, great service. I'm very happy w/ this vendor and plan to re-order next month.

Autoimmune, inflammatory diseases

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have several autoimmune, inflammatory diseases and Moducare balances my immune system. I have fewer flare ups (Crohn's) and my Hashimoto's seems to have disappeared! My Dercum's lipomatosis is less painful and the tumours under the skin smaller. My Bechterew's (common in Crohn's patients)pain and stiffness is less severe. Perhaps all this is due to Moducare's ability to raise pregnenolone and DHEA when the hormones are too low? That is what science says Moducare does. My low DHEA is increased and my high cortisol is lower since I started to take Moducare. It is a blessing, a supplement I would never be without. Indirectly it makes you younger it seems.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath recommended Moducare for my thyroid antibodies condition. After taking Moducare for about a month, my thyroid was retested and there are no longer any antibodies.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worked great for one day after that I had insomnia, sweating and irratibility. As I have hashimoto's I might give it another try.

Mr. Davis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. This really helps the immune system. I read about this product in a health magazine. It stated it would help with people who have psoriasis. It does help. It is not a cure, but it does help. We have used this for 10 yrs. I recommend it : But read the directions & take it only as suggested.

Still early to say anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

just started 2 weeks ago...i need to have my Hashymoto test in 2 months...my doctor says they are the best products...i'll see

moducare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Imuninė sistema keičiasi vartojant šį produktą, net virusai nekimba. Kraują reikės pasitikrinti, dar nespėjau. jau užsisakiau 2-moducare

Good sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS and asthma. I bought Moducare hoping it would improve my immunfunction and decrease asthma problems. So far after two weeks I have not yet improved my asthma but I immediately got much better sleep. Before it was almost impossible to fall asleep before midnight and my sleep was shallow and fragmented. I can now go to sleep earlier and my sleep is deeper and I do not wake up as often as before and as a result my days are also better. I am stronger. Maybe my immunfunction will improve over time if this improvement of my sleep will continue.