Pretty good product, but contains cetearyl alcohol, phenethyl alcohol and citric acid and may not be suitable for very dry, sensitive and delicate skin.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soothing cream is vegan, free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, silicon, gluten, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, preservatives or fragrances, never tested on animals, doesn't clog pores and contains a lot of safe, natural, plant derived, organic and beneficial ingredients: glycerin, shea butter and safflower, neem, jojoba, avocado, borage, linseed and evening primrose oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, helping restore its elasticity, preventing dryness and dehydration and improving moisture retention, regulate sebum production, heal dry, damaged and peeling skin, while aloe vera leaf juice, yogurt derived lactobacillus/milk ferment lysate filtrate and blueberry, pear, cuc umber, chamomile, green tea and calendula extracts soothe, tone, firm, heal, replenish and revitalize the skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, improve the complexion, even out the skin tone, support and strengthen the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitate the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and regeneration, protect the skin from the harsh environment; non-GMO vitamin E is a natural preservative and powerful antioxidant, olive oil derived cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate are natural conditioning, emulsifying and viscosity controlling agents, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate is a safe chelating agent, caprylyl glycol is a harmless plant based humectant, emollient and skin conditioning agent. But this product contains cetearyl alcohol, phenethyl alcohol and citric acid, as well. Even though these ingredients are natural, plant based and generally safe (cetearyl alcohol and phenethyl alcohol are vegetable derived emulsion stabilizers and viscosity increasing agents, citric acid is naturally found in citrus fruits and generally a safe pH adjusting, chelating and buffering agent), they may be a little too harsh and dehydrating for very dry, delicate and sensitive skin and cause irritation and allergic reactions. Overall, it's a pretty good and safe product with a lot of great and beneficial ingredients and would be just perfect without cetearyl alcohol, phenethyl alcohol and citric acid.

Soothes irritated skin (eczema)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is actually only the second cream I have found that actually helps my irritated skin,(I have tried at least a dozen others). It doesn`t smell much, smells natural. Love this!!!

Very good for atopic skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive, and I have tried many creams before this. This works for me. I have normal/oily skin.

The only thing I put on my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have stopped using anything on my face. Aside from shaving cream this is the only thing I like to use on my face to keep my skin health. If your skin is prone to irritation or you have constantly dry skin I would definitely give this a try.

Lovely soothing cream

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels lovely to apply but not sure it heals excema.

JP,NY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my most favorite moisturizer, I use it overnight, it doesn't smell and leaves a protective covering over the skin. I can hardly use anything else afetr trying this one. Great product.

Moisturizes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizes good, but is a little sticky, since aloe vera is one of the first ingredients, like when you put aloe vera gel on. I used this on myself, I think I will use it on my face before moisturizer. God bless you all.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good cream

Seems to have little beads in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cream works pretty well on dry skin with eczema, but the tube we got has sharp, tiny particles in it that I have to remove as I'm smoothing it in (maybe 2 or 3 with each squeeze).

ok

Posted by calendula on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed that it helps against itchy skin, but it sure gives some moisture. It is a little sticky, I don't like that, but other than that it is ok. I prefer Madre Labs hand and body lotion over this though.

1 2