Help

WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my fiance. It has worked wonders from day one!!! No more sleeping on the sofa! We won't be without it again.

Works!!!

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband. I didn't realize just how well it worked until he ran out of it. Needless to say i now buy enough at a time from iherb to make sure he doesn't run out. It even helped recently when he had the flu. It helped him breathe better through the night. Please visit my page to read more reviews & find out how to save on your order.

Does help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stops my partner from snoring as long as he stays on his side. Works for about 5 hours. He doesn't like the taste very much.

GREAT, MY WIFE DOES NOT KICK ME OUT OF BED.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT, MY WIFE DOES NOT KICK ME OUT OF BED. THANKS!!!

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works for a few hours, not all night.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has a bad taste, but it Works.

Mrs Elizabeth Oliver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my husband who was a perpetual snorer. I think I have tried most of the products I have found to prevent snoring until I tried him with this one I had no luck at all, I have found this product a God send. I am at long last getting quite a good nights sleep. It does not stop him from snoring 100% but it is nearly there and does seem the longer he uses it the better he is getting. I now only get woken about once 2 nights a week( previously it would be 2 to 3 times 5 to 7 nights a week) and when I tell him to spray again we both get a good nights sleep.

Snoring Stopper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not perfect but surprisingly it works.

throat spray

Posted by ling76 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cant say this was working, maybe just a little bit.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really good product, which immediately helps one to nose breathe and drift into a comfortable sleep. I agree with an earlier reviewer that the relief is for a few hours maximum, so if you wake up for any reason, try to remember to re-spray.

1 2 3