Truly whitens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a pre toothpaste rinse because its just not strong enough. Still I keep buying it because it is the only one that has whitened my teeth. I did try others.

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

The after smell is not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

During the rinse, I discovered some weird taste, that seems to me as some kind of chemical. Then I go back to check what it is, . Data showed HYDROGEN PEROXIDE is an organ toxic... Though it is not a very bad chemical, it still raise medium concern. Also the oxidation effect that it made to kill biotics will also kill your gum... There are some herbal antibiotics to be a replaced choice, so I won't use it any more.

mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

horrible aftertaste! not going to buy anymore. sorry :(

Really liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's great to use first thing in the morning, you feel your mouth clean and it doesn't leave taste so you can take your breakfast right after. I'll buy again.

2 - in - 1!

Posted by Sharon Willer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is something I didn't know I was looking for! Having a rinse that doubles as a mouthwash and toothpaste saves me so much time and money because you get it all in one! I've noticed I still get the same minty, fresh taste and feeling just like I got with my old products. Knowing this is all natural as well just makes my heart dance! I use this in the morning because it does fight morning breath pretty well. I'm overall very satisfied with how this is working for me so far!

Best EVER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my overall mouth/tongue health. Has made dentist cleanings a breeze. Would recommend this to anyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and organic!

like :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt have much taste which i like, plus it cleans pretty well

Excellent for whitening and cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never written a review on iHerb before but I was so impressed with the Organic Brushing Rinse that I just had to write one! It's been less than two weeks of using it and my teeth are already visibly whiter! I'm very pleased about it as I did not expect a whitening effect. They definitely feel a lot cleaner as well, and this was confirmed by my dentist who was surprised when I went back and she asked what I had done, and that whatever I was doing, to keep up with it! I've ordered another three bottles. Highly recommend this product!! In love!!