REALLY MAKES TEETH WHITER!!!

Posted by 4720168188314251874 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am in my 60's and love coffee - both of these things can make your teeth yellow. Was looking for a natural toothpaste that whitened the teeth. Tried various brands and nothing work till I started using Estrella. My teeth have never been whiter from a toothpaste. I am really impressed with it. The taste is good and it makes your mouth feel clean. I will never be without it

Love This

Posted by Reviewer2167403 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has become my favorite toothpastel.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by 4924593766704447864 on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this paste and has asked me to hunt down a tube for her when she ran out. I originally bought it from another site and it was more pricey compared to iHerb. This cleans very well and has no fluoride so there is a plus. Whitens naturally and tastes great. If I can get it at this great price I will continue to shop with iHerb.

Love this

Posted by lillanne on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My teeth are more white (meaning clean) than before - happy for this product - the color of the teeth are the same as before

good toothpaste

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems that this particular brand of toothpaste is popular in the health world.This paste is good but i didnt tried other "natural" toothpaste on i herb so i cant say that it is best.

Noticed some difference, but have to use often

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did notice some whitening on my teeth after using this toothpaste, but i have to use it 2 times a day for the difference to be visible. I really like the taste, the texture, and the fact that you only need just bit of it to brush your teeth

I expected too much

Posted by Reviewer3033935 on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel an effect espeacially.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

I love this toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2817075 on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite toothpaste. It's non-toxic, nice taste and makes my teeth very white.

Estrella toothpaste and mouthwash

Posted by 5456997872422377094 on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am in my sixties and found that when I began using Estrella toothpaste and mouthwash at my next dental appointment the hygienist commented that the improvement in lack of plaque and general oral health was very noticeable. Using Estrella was the only change to personal health care that I'd made since the last visit. I like the mild taste and clean feel. My periodontal issues have improved markedly since I began using this product.

1 2