Favorite magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best price for best ingredients. I get good results for fibromyalgia pain, muscle relaxation, better rest, restless leg syndrome relief, and it lowers my blood pressure.

malic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good for soft tissue tenderness and fatigue. Same ingredients as Metagenics Fibroplex.

Better results than any other magnesium supplement I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several other magnesium and malic acid supplements for my fibromyalgia pain and fatigue, and none of them really felt like they were doing anything for me. After having two weeks of the worst flare-up I'd had in several months, I decided to start taking this. Within one day, my pain had reduced significantly. By the second day, I felt even less pain and started to feel less tired when standing. After about a week, I am still noticing a marked reduction in pain and muscle fatigue. What's more, after several months of having pretty severe bladder control issues, I found they were completely gone after taking this product. I'd heard magnesium was good for bladder control, but I'd never experienced relief this quickly with any other product.

Ethical Nutrients Malic Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for a couple of years on the advice of my doctor to increase my energy level. It has helped, so I'll continue to take it. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service and reasonable prices.

Ethical Nutrients, Malic Mag.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken magnesium from another supplier and was much happier with it. Wish I had known that the tablet was so large. I can't get the four suggested down each day. Lucky if I get one down. I can't order tablet this large.

old standby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have been taking this for many years

Fibromylagia magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is not a fix all, but has given me quite a bit of relief from my daily FM pain. I started out with one in the morning and one at night last summer. I now take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I also noticed less fatigue about 4 weeks after starting. I highly recommend it and have my husband taking it for his fatigue and muscle pain from his exercise.

Good for fibromyalgia, muscle pain, leg cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems just as effective as the more expensive version by Metagenics. A somewhat noted improvement for fibro type pain, a bit of extra energy and sleep. Not a miracle pill but essential if you have these issues. It does help when not much else lives up to claims.

Fibromyalgia Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fibromyalgia leg pain has decreased dramatically after only a couple of months of taking this supplement. I have tried other brands with no success.

Have used Malic Magnesium for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended by my much-respected nutritionist

1 2