Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3014045 on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Because of using this bone builder for the last 2 years, my brecent one scan showed positive improvement and I am no longer classified as pre-osteoporosis.

Ultimate Bone Builder, Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1336702 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Last year I was diagnosed severe osteoporosis w/high risk for fracture after a bone density test, my dr prescribed fosamax which I took for many months, but I learned that it can cause osteonecrosis, so I quit taking it & started using Bone Builder over the last 6 months, I repeated the bone density this year & much to my surprise, my osteoporosis has improved, now I'm in the low risk category for fracture, thanks to Bone Builder.

The BEST of its kind on the market!

Posted by 5062780884941754505 on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is so complete with everything you could possibly need to support healthy bones, muscles and joints. It is highly digestible & absorbable, which means your body uses all of the ingredients it offers. (Minimal fillers) I have taken many brands over the years, but started taking this one about 25 years ago. I have a history of irregular heart beats (PVC's) when my calcium/magnesium get low. Within two days of taking this product, it totally subsides. As long as I keep taking it regularly, I don't have any problems. And it helps with leg muscle cramps that I used to get in the middle of the night. When I don't take this product, (which is a rare event), both problems return. So it also helps with muscle issues. That is how I know that I am really getting all of its benefits. My bone density tests show the bones of a 30 yr. old and I am 58 yrs. old. So I am very happy....I can't say enough about this particular supplement AND Ethical Nutrients!

May affect my bowel

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Started this Ultimate Bone Builder WITH Ultra Bone-Up,and have bowel problems. Quit both, problems disappeared. Started again problems returned. Now I'll quit one and, hopefully, find the problem.

Ultimate bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this awhile and it has been a good Calcium,D and K supplement.

excellent form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just take 2/day, one in the AM and one in the PM. The price if right and I don't feel I'm overloading my system with calcium.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2839330 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous product!

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer3292938 on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a good value and contains more of the essential ingredients for bone building and maintenance than most on the market.

Ethical Nutrients, Ultimate Bone Builder, 220 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1131023 on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would give them a 5 star but the tablet can be (at times) uncomfortable to swallow. The tablets are large.

appears promising.

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

cant tell effects for sure.

1 2