Disgusting

Posted by 5301800764595534650 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is SO THICK. It is definitely NOT lightweight. It's very difficult to rub it into my face and I am often left with white splotches on my face. In the hot summer, if my face sweats, then the perspiration comes off as not-so-subtle white because of this stuff. I absolutely do not recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight, non greasy and it absorbs readily, leaving a matt surface.

Great item

Posted by Iherb1st on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

เนื้อโลชั่นบางเบา แห้งซึมไม่ต้องรอนาน ใช้ตัวนี้ทาทุกวันแล้วตามด้วยแป้งฝุ่น ไม่มีผิวผดหรือสิวอุดตันตามมาเลย หน้าไม่หมองดำเมื่อใช้ต่อเนื่อง ตอนนี้ใช้จนใกล้หมดขวดแล้ว คิดว่าคงสั่งต่อแน่นอน :)

Excellent in all respects

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a 52-year-old male, and my dermatologist recommended a sunscreen/moisturizer for my fair skin. This product is not greasy or heavy and is easily applied to the face, and it has no fragrance so it is suitable for both men and women. I think it is a great product for those of us with pale skin. A+

Nice spf but not lightweight enough

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the packaging with the pump, love the amount of product that will last me a good whole year but the consistency isn't lightweight enough to use under make up. Even if I wait for 10 to 15 minutes, or slightly pat my face with a tissue to take away the oils it won't work. And it is wintertime now, so it would be much worse in the summer.

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't feel sticky and it's great for my oily skin. Great quality and quantity.

great to apply with make up or just for daily use

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i can use it without clogging my skin and my husband who has oily skin doesnt break out from it either!

Great Moisturizer That Does Not Cause Breakout

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my tween daughter who needed a gentle and light moisturizer that does not cause break-out. She has been using it for 2 weeks during minus temperatures and wind. She said it moisturizes but light, easy to apply and doesn't leave a greasy film. My husband, who has adult acne, oily and sensitive skin, also started to use it. It doesn't appear to cause new break-outs like most of the moisturizers that he has used in the past.

EucerinDaylig Protection moisturizing Face lotion SPF 30

Posted by 5510319881780157667 on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kjempebra ansiktkrem som brukes hver dag . Fin til solkrem men bør brukes hele året. Dermatologisk og uten parabener. Har brukt endel Euserin kremer men denne har jeg ikke funnet i Norge. Kjøpte den etter at jeg så en opplysnings film med leger og hudspesialist på iHerb. Kommer ganske sikkert til å rebestille denne!

very good for combination skin

Posted by 4827773299683428943 on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is lightweight indeed for combination skin. I was also pleased with the price in relation to the amount of product in the bottle.