Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Eczema Relief, Cream Body Wash, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

helped me a lot actually. the brand is one of my top favorite! you can use it if you have sensitive skin or eczema it’s soooo gentle on the skin it doesn’t leave your skin dry “which is my main goal” because dry skin irritate my itchy skin. i feel like i won’t stop buying it (:

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I think this product saved my daughter’s skin. She had an eczema flare up and using this product along with gentle hand wash and eczema night cream. I think it was the one who make the difference. I used to use gentle hand soaps and creams with no improvement until I tried this product! The only downside is that it is not foaming at all. However, I believe if it is cleaning the skin, who cares about foaming!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Eucerin is a brand I trust and I was not disappointed with this eczema cream body wash. It helped with the recent problem I had with eczema and I was able to use in the shower. I did not notice a scent or any unpleasant greasy feel on my skin. The daily use did leave my skin a bit dry so I changed to every other day with sucess. It comes in a quality flip- top plastic bottle so it is safe to use in the shower.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

My mother has eczema and psoriasis and usually comes out of the shower with extremely dry skin, so bad that she says it feels like bee stings. This is the only body wash that has helped her itchiness and kept her hydrated enough before her lotion routines! Her Dermatologist recommended it and is working great.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

provided great benefit and relief to my rather dry and sensitive skin. it feels gentle and non - greasy to use. this is really a good quality product. i'd recommend it to others.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

For those looking for a gentle soap it is wonderful. Does not make foam, milky liquid, very delicate. I use it mostly for hands that are very itchy during periods of transition and winter. Smell very very delicate.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Ordered this for my father who is struggling with uncontrollable skin itch. Needed to try gentle products that are efficient for dry and itchy skin. Love the products of Eucerin as they have been tried and tested for many years by us. Quality is not an issue at all. Size is also excellent.