► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Didn't work for me unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with high expectations due to the good comments others have been leaving it. It did clean my skin well but it left my face looking really dry I'm not sure whats the word..patchy? My skin just did not feel/look good after cleansing with this. I gave it several more tries thinking that my skin needed time to get use to it but I kept getting the same results. Anyway,I gave it to my mom hoping it'll work for her.Shes currently using it but she doesn't like it too much either. She said it dries out her skin a little and doesn't remove all of her makeup and that she's going to replace it soon. Fortunately, this didn't cost me too much and so it wasn't too bad. To sum up, this was my experience with the product maybe it'll work better for others, I don't know. Btw, my skin is a oily/combination type and its prone to blemishes and acne. Maybe this only works for sensitive skin types?

One of the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

Posted by AndreeaPretty on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, almost too gentle for my oily/combo skin. Have to wash face twice to clean properly.

SLS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Bought this cleanser based on the good reviews here, my fault i didn't read the ingredients, it contains SLS and smells chemical too. also the pump broke after 3 uses. on the other hand, this cleanser does its job.

not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this HYDRATING cleanser DRIES OUT my skin....:-(

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super gentle soap free cleanser, works well to remove last traces of makeup, leaves skin soft, hydrated and dirt cheap price. A close dupe for Alpha Hydrox (Alpha Skincare) Refreshing Face Wash. Would love to see Alpha Skincare restocked at iherb again we can't get it in Australia!!

Best quality Cleanser -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great brand, best value, It doesn't foam much, but it feels like a cream on your face, so I really enjoy cleansing my sin with it. Before I cleanse, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover lotion and then follow with this cleanser and a micellar lotion. I have no complains, I know my skin is really clean when I finish this rit. It doesn't dry my face at all.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.