Eucerin, Intensive Repair, Extra-Enriched Foot Creme, Fragrance Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Не заметила никакого вау-эффекта. Обычный крем. Буду искать что-то получше.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, and I still don't know why there is so much difference between their prices in Saudi Arabia and out side of the country. It's expensive here

산뜻한 풋크림!!!

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

기름지지도 않고 너무 좋아요!!! 사용하기도 편리하고 촉촉해서 너무 맘에 들어서 추가로 2개 더 주문했답니다! 정말 강추 드려요!!! 조만간 리뷰 올려요~ (detail review: http://j_nature.blog.me/)

i am not sure

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it did an OK job. i am just curious of the percentage of urea and AHA this product contain and whether the pH is correct to make it an effective chemical exfoliant.

Excellent foot creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does everything it promises, is fragrance-free, and affordable! Will definitely repurchase.

Effective

Posted by oliews on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always disliked the feeling of having sticky and slimy feet so I always avoid using foot creams. Recently, my feet has just been really, really dry and I am grossed out by it, so I decided to use it. The next day, my feet showed major improvement!! I don't think I have seen my feet this smooth and clear of calluses before. I applied it again for the second night and today, it looks as good, even better if possible. I recommend getting your feet exfoliated first before you apply the cream for better effectiveness (I used a electric foot callus remover). Definitely repurchasing.

no result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use it for one month, but can't see any result from it.

it deserve 10 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing cream..... My feet haven't been this smooth for years and years and I only use it twice!!!!!!! Definitely gonna buy it again! 💜💜💜

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

With regular use you will definitely see an improvement in your feet. I love that it isn't greasy like most other foot creams. No greasy footprints or stained socks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase