i am not sure

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it did an OK job. i am just curious of the percentage of urea and AHA this product contain and whether the pH is correct to make it an effective chemical exfoliant.

산뜻한 풋크림!!!

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

기름지지도 않고 너무 좋아요!!! 사용하기도 편리하고 촉촉해서 너무 맘에 들어서 추가로 2개 더 주문했답니다! 정말 강추 드려요!!! 조만간 리뷰 올려요~ (detail review: http://j_nature.blog.me/)

Great!

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Totally recommend this one! Lightweight, but still the BEST foot cream I've ever tried. Makes calluses disappear overnight, espsecially when used with special socks.

very good cream for dry foot!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rather thick and nutritive cream.

Excellent

Posted by 5259490399861204659 on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

With regular use you will definitely see an improvement in your feet. I love that it isn't greasy like most other foot creams. No greasy footprints or stained socks!

Effective

Posted by oliews on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always disliked the feeling of having sticky and slimy feet so I always avoid using foot creams. Recently, my feet has just been really, really dry and I am grossed out by it, so I decided to use it. The next day, my feet showed major improvement!! I don't think I have seen my feet this smooth and clear of calluses before. I applied it again for the second night and today, it looks as good, even better if possible. I recommend getting your feet exfoliated first before you apply the cream for better effectiveness (I used a electric foot callus remover). Definitely repurchasing.

Excellent foot creme

Posted by 5604183258210435006 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does everything it promises, is fragrance-free, and affordable! Will definitely repurchase.

it deserve 10 stars

Posted by 4771409525143913236 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing cream..... My feet haven't been this smooth for years and years and I only use it twice!!!!!!! Definitely gonna buy it again! 💜💜💜

Good one

Posted by 5723443080267781256 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

but you should use before you go to sleep and not in the morning, because it is a little sticky and greasy (because of urea, I think).

1 2 3