The Best

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion if you have very dry and prone to eczema skin. It absorbs fast and really moisturizes (moisture doesn't diappear when you wash your hands). From now on I'll use only this brand's lotions to keep my eczema under control.

OH MY GOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me started on this one. BUY IT AND TRY IT. I did not expect it to be so moisturising. The first product that doesn't irritate my skin. I rub it on my skin before going to sleep and wake up with JESUS skin!!! It's your skin pH balanced and doesn't have a fragrance or any harmful chemicals, it actually fixes your skin rather than just covers it with silicones like other moisturisers. I am very happy with my purchase and this will be my forever-moisturiser now. Recommend !!!

Eucerin, Original Healing, Soothing repair Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using Eucerin, Original Healing, Sooting REpair Lotion, helps my skin soft and i dont feel itchy due to dryness of my skin.

A little lasts a long while

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this in July of 2013 when I developed eczema and the bottle is only now nearing its end. I use it immediately after every shower (seriously, within 3 minutes while your pores are still open and able to truly absorb moisture) and its made a huge difference. This winter has been particularly harsh and this keeps my legs, knees, and elbows from looking ashy the day after I shower.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was dealing with eczema and this stuff cleared it right up

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance free, not oily and great. It really helps my dry bumpy skin.

The Best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best body lotion ever. Its thick but it locks moisture into the skin and keeps it soft for days up to my next shower.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product that could keep hydrate my natural sensitive eczema skin type.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema skin and use this lotion together with "Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream". Excellent product!

healing eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I orederd this lotion for ant who has very dry eczema on her palm and the lotion works magicly .I recommend this lotion for anyone who has eczema

1 2 3