The Best

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion if you have very dry and prone to eczema skin. It absorbs fast and really moisturizes (moisture doesn't diappear when you wash your hands). From now on I'll use only this brand's lotions to keep my eczema under control.

OH MY GOD

Posted by 5384100423814949374 on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me started on this one. BUY IT AND TRY IT. I did not expect it to be so moisturising. The first product that doesn't irritate my skin. I rub it on my skin before going to sleep and wake up with JESUS skin!!! It's your skin pH balanced and doesn't have a fragrance or any harmful chemicals, it actually fixes your skin rather than just covers it with silicones like other moisturisers. I am very happy with my purchase and this will be my forever-moisturiser now. Recommend !!!

Eucerin, Original Healing, Soothing repair Lotion

Posted by 4908203848650816297 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using Eucerin, Original Healing, Sooting REpair Lotion, helps my skin soft and i dont feel itchy due to dryness of my skin.

A little lasts a long while

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this in July of 2013 when I developed eczema and the bottle is only now nearing its end. I use it immediately after every shower (seriously, within 3 minutes while your pores are still open and able to truly absorb moisture) and its made a huge difference. This winter has been particularly harsh and this keeps my legs, knees, and elbows from looking ashy the day after I shower.

Effective

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was dealing with eczema and this stuff cleared it right up

Works

Posted by 4809318830889437284 on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance free, not oily and great. It really helps my dry bumpy skin.

healing eczema

Posted by 5718544509818595320 on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I orederd this lotion for ant who has very dry eczema on her palm and the lotion works magicly .I recommend this lotion for anyone who has eczema

Very bad for my atopic dermatitis

Posted by 5581976678128585188 on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was reading the reviews and had to buy one lotion. the day after i tried it my whole skin became red and itchy because of it.

Not for me

Posted by 5233016693430936857 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it, too sticky feel and doesn't help in my eczema. Had to throw it away after only 2 application, such a waste!!

Love Eucerin

Posted by 4944998314374120761 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love all Eucerin products as I have very sensitive skin. After an extremely bad reaction to a face cream I opted to go back to Eucerin. Unfortunately not sold in Australia so need to order in. Absolutely worthwhile.

1 2