Help

Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing in any type of weather conditions. It keeps my skin looking fresh and young. But most of all it keeps me feeling good about myself.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is great! Texture Light, not greasy.

Eucerin Cream with Spf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product using all the time, I hear you laugh, even in Dublin Ireland, it is necessary to protect our skins. Very hard to order this product in Republic Of Eire but buying in bulk is a great idea. Extremely prompt in delievery, arring within a few days. Secure shopping online. Highly recommend this site and cream, Eucerin excellent.

Very lite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does the job.

Love Eucerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love all Eucerin products as I have very sensitive skin. After an extremely bad reaction to a face cream I opted to go back to Eucerin. Unfortunately not sold in Australia so need to order in. Absolutely worthwhile.

Light texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for many years and love it. My dermatologist says my skin looks years younger and when I told her what I use she wasn't surprised. It has a 15 spf which is fine for me and doesn't cause skin problems. I find this lotion to be non greasy, can use it around my eyes with no problem, absorbs quickly and makeup works well with it. Only down side it that I have to order it online and some sites no longer carry it or it is often out of stock. Wish the main line drug stores would carry it as popular as it is. Hope it stays around a long time. Love it. Having tried many similar products, this one is the only one I can use for my sensitive skin. Can't find any negatives about it except the trouble finding it. Price is great...very affordable.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful lotion at a reasonable price love it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful lotion at a reasonable price.

1 2