It works // Funciona

Posted by bellezaasequible on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased it a month ago and I have been using it since, my skin feels very moisturize really well and leaves my skin feeling soft and I have noticed that my red areas are not as red anymore, I still have little marks but nothing in comparison of what I had before. La compré hace un poco más de un mes y la he estado usando todas las noches desde entonces, me deja la piel muy hidratada y suave, he notado que las rojeces, aunque no han desaparecido por completo, si que las ha mejorado mucho.

caused a flare up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this for two days, my husband's rosacea flared up worse than it ever has. I recommend testing it on a small area before you commit to overall use.

Yes! it works for my rosesea face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely buy it again.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this lotion for about 2 years. I have tried other brands, but Eucerin is the best for me. The redness is improved and my skin does not sting anymore

Good cream to put on during unstable condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A rich soothing night cream for dry cold night, the texture is kind of gel cream base but without the sticky feeling when dry out. recommend to have it at home for sometime when your skin is unstable between weather change

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dont see much difference in the redness but it is a very good night creme

Good night gel cream !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A non-transparent gel night cream that is not too light or heavy or overly rich ( emollient). It is conformable , non- greasy or sticky and absorbs well in the skin. my skin is moderately dry that can be sensitive. it does gradually neutralizes and calms redness ,however it does contain alcohol, but it wasn't delectable enough to irritate my skin.

One of my fav cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really helps to relief the redness of my super sensitive rosacea skin. I have been using for more than month almost every night. And i am happy to find my calmed skin next morning.

Love Eucerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love all Eucerin products as I have very sensitive skin. After an extremely bad reaction to a face cream I opted to go back to Eucerin. Unfortunately not sold in Australia so need to order in. Absolutely worthwhile.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered my Eucerin night cream and it arrived safely here in New Zealand in just 2 weeks. Excellent service!

1 2