The best

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleanser here and i can't believe that have just one review.The cleanser is very good for sensitive skin and is very gentle for all type of skin.The price is very good.I always comeback to this cleanser no matter what i try here.

patch test first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my daughter who has acne prone & sensitive skin. First time she use it, her face felt really hot & looked red after rinsing off. Didn't dare use it again. Disappointed as product says its for sensitive, redness relief Etc etc. Could be the liquorice root, I think.. Better to do patch test first if it's your first time using.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First cleanser that doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry, and cleans oily areas well. This is the best.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is my every day cleanse and it is what it says.. very soothing. Not sure how well it cleans the skin though.. I forgot to check if it gets rid of oils on the skin

Just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a person with rosacea. iam realy happy i found this product. xan really see it help dampening the redness. :-D

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good for sensitve&dry skin. After cleansing my skin feels smooth and comfortable.适合敏感肌,洗完以后不紧绷,也不会有假滑感,可以卸淡妆~考虑回购,可惜断货了。

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic non irritating gel cleanser. Great for my sensitive skin. Removes ordinary makeup well. Bargain price Too!

Definitely see a difference

Posted by shirstan on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely see the difference on my skin. I have a fair skin that tends to turn red really fast, it's gotten a lot worse in the past few years and a light coverage foundation does nothing to eliminate it. Haven't been using this product for long, but I definitely see an improvement when I step out of the shower.

Irritated skin at first, but seems to be helping now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just as some other reviewers have posted, my skin was irritated shortly after I applied the cleanser. I started feeling a burning sensation within a minute after applying it, like I was badly sunburned. After I rinsed the cleanser off, I applied Eucerin Night Cream (iherb.com/pr/53971), which luckily relieved the burning and the redness. However, when I tried applying this cleanser after a few days again, and didn't get the same irritation.

Didnt like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all, i hate when a cream or face wash isn't properly sealed. How can i than know if it is new? All in all, this bottle has no sealing you have to remove the first time! (-2 stars) I have medium to oily skin and slightly red. The result. i seem to have some allergic reaction to it. My skin becomes more red when using this, not the whole face, but 3x3cm patches around the face.

1 2 3