The best

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleanser here and i can't believe that have just one review.The cleanser is very good for sensitive skin and is very gentle for all type of skin.The price is very good.I always comeback to this cleanser no matter what i try here.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First cleanser that doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry, and cleans oily areas well. This is the best.

Just love it

Posted by 5446171191392514976 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a person with rosacea. iam realy happy i found this product. xan really see it help dampening the redness. :-D

good

Posted by 4892762885710072974 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good for sensitve&dry skin. After cleansing my skin feels smooth and comfortable.适合敏感肌,洗完以后不紧绷,也不会有假滑感,可以卸淡妆~考虑回购,可惜断货了。

Definitely see a difference

Posted by shirstan on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely see the difference on my skin. I have a fair skin that tends to turn red really fast, it's gotten a lot worse in the past few years and a light coverage foundation does nothing to eliminate it. Haven't been using this product for long, but I definitely see an improvement when I step out of the shower.

Fantastic

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic non irritating gel cleanser. Great for my sensitive skin. Removes ordinary makeup well. Bargain price Too!

patch test first

Posted by 4970493288865709440 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my daughter who has acne prone & sensitive skin. First time she use it, her face felt really hot & looked red after rinsing off. Didn't dare use it again. Disappointed as product says its for sensitive, redness relief Etc etc. Could be the liquorice root, I think.. Better to do patch test first if it's your first time using.

Didnt like it at all

Posted by 5674826885052423062 on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all, i hate when a cream or face wash isn't properly sealed. How can i than know if it is new? All in all, this bottle has no sealing you have to remove the first time! (-2 stars) I have medium to oily skin and slightly red. The result. i seem to have some allergic reaction to it. My skin becomes more red when using this, not the whole face, but 3x3cm patches around the face.

Wonderful mild cleanser for my sensitive sunburn skin!

Posted by tkensei on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful mild cleanser for my sensitive sunburn skin. Will purchase again!

Great everyday cleanser!

Posted by 4957805376512828536 on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great cleanser, gives a great clean feel but non drying! Great Price. Definitely a staple for the beauty draw!

1 2